Your actions will haunt you, your children and grand children; An open letter to NRM MPs

Your actions will haunt you, your children and grand children; An open letter to NRM MPs


OPEN LETTER TO NRM MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT


Dear NRM legislators,


I don’t care if the people voted or you rigged your way into that office as it’s your practice.


My assumption for now is that you were voted by the people of the republic of Uganda whose constitution you intend to scratch like your own books before consulting the people you represent.


Before I go any further, let me remind you, Few years back, Mr.Amama Mbabazi was the master mind of scrapping the presidential term limit from our constitution selfishly and myopically to create room for Museveni who is illegible to stand again.


Few years down the road, the oppresser becomes the “oppressee”. Ever since the term limit was scrapped from the constitution, my hope has for a peaceful transfer of power always lied in article 102 (b) of the constitution not until 2015 when I saw this time coming.


Time for raping the constitution for life presidency. But I want you to look back, which country will you leave behind for your children, your grand children?


Will they have chance to chew the millions you are being paid to destonish our country? Yes, you have the support of the “Magye”, but can they guard you against God’s will? Will you still have their support when that time comes?


History will not forgive you, every thing you do to this country shall be counted on your heads, your children and grand children.


Many things are happening in our country, women are being killed like flies, people are dying of hunger, you are keeping quiet on such issues and now you are rushing with the age limit.


Don’t take peoples’ patience for granted. I am not being political, I’am just being patriotic Putting into practice what I was taught in patriotism workshops organised my this government, The enemy of Uganda lesson.


BUT Mark my words; what you have started is what is going to bring you down, I said mark my words.

For God and my country

Yours

Kalema Paul

Concerned youth

Comments