I physically saw the son of God, Jesus Christ - Prophet Elvis Mbonye

I physically saw the son of God, Jesus Christ - Prophet Elvis Mbonye


Kampala city self-proclaimed Prophet Elvis Mbonye says he physically saw the son of God, Jesus Christ, and even walked to Heaven on foot.


This is according to a program aired on Kampala’s NBS Television moderated by Mable Twegumye Zaake in which Pastor Mbonye was being interviewed about his ways as an evangelist.


Mbonye claimed he physically saw Jesus when he appeared in his room. “I saw him physically. I wake in the morning and he [Jesus] walks into my room.”


“He [Jesus] is a young man. He looked young. I thought in my mind he is an old man. He was a Jewish person. He came smiling to me. He told me ‘I will never leave you’.”


Mbonye said from his physical appearance, Jesus is the most beautiful person. He is the most perfect person. “You can’t call him handsome or beautiful. He is both. When you see him, all your insecurities are gone.”

Comments