I can only meet M7 when discussing his retirement-Bobi Wine answers critics

I can only meet M7 when discussing his retirement-Bobi Wine answers critics


 


Some regime propagandists have been paid a lot of money to spread lies about me yet some of them actually pretend to be comrades in the struggle. They say that I met President Museveni privately at his farm in Kisozi (which is a big lie) and they’re using these pictures.


Firstly, these pictures were taken back stage in #Budaka last Saturday 16th September when I was having a show and as you can see we were with fellow artists Godfrey Lutaaya, Irene Namatovu, Mikie Wine and many others, so shame on you liars.


Secondly, You may wonder why the soldiers were saluting me all the time. You should know that Aricle 208 (2) of the constitution says that the UPDF shall be subordinate to civilian authority. Therefore these gallant soldiers were not wrong to guard and salute their leader.


Finally, I actually have no problem meeting President Museveni for as long as the meeting is public and we are discussing his dignified #retirement and a peaceful #transition of power.


I CAN NEVER SELL OUT AND I CAN NEVER BE COMPROMISED! Temugezaako kutujja ku mulamwa.


#Togikwatako

Comments