Nambooze bangs Museveni's phone call

Nambooze bangs Museveni's phone call


In a bid to push for his land grabbing evil project, Museveni has personally started calling Members of parliament to threaten, sweat talk, mentally bribe or Indoctrinate them into supporting the amendment of constitution article 26 to give him and his family rights to take peoples land whenever he wishes.


Well,I was taught that if you don’t want to trade with Satan,you should never visit his market even for window shopping….


Museveni himself started on the calling mission last week after meeting NRM MPs at state house Entebbe who themselves expressed reservations for the project and pointed the ongoing opposition MPs campaign against the bill.


On Friday, Museveni attempted to make such a call to Mukono iron lady Nambooze Betty Bakireke who never gave him a chance for his siasa and indoctrination: Here is what conspired according to Nambooze:


SO OMUKULU DOESN’T GIVE UP : This evening I got a surprise call from State house… a presidential aide was alerting me to wait for a call one of these days from a very important person… And Omukulu wants you to tell him why you oppose the amendment of the constitution.


I asked the caller if he knew the person he had called and he answered ; “we are calling Hon Nambooze of Mukono”.


Well,I was taught that if you don’t want to trade with Satan,you should never visit his market even for window shopping….I therefore politely told the caller that am not available for such calls…He should look for one of his MPs in Kampala central,Gomba, Entebbe or Ntungamo….am not his MP and why I oppose the amendment… I have stated my reasons publicly more than once and I will repeat the same the day Parliament will convene to debate the bill.



The disappointed caller hanged up but only after he had told me how I was being unreasonable to refuse that engagement since many of my colleagues in the opposition had received the call with open hands…. Am coming out in the public about this so that the person who called me gets to know that,I won’t be available for any secret talks….am a property of the people of Mukono Municipality.


Comments