Prove your worth by actions; Kyanjo advises MP Bobi Wine

Prove your worth by actions; Kyanjo advises MP Bobi Wine


Former Makindye west member of Parliament Hussein Kyanjo has advised just elected Kyadondo East member of Parliament Kyagulanyi Ssentamu aka Bobi Wine to prove his worth by actions


The retired Jeema legislator was responding to a number of current affairs issues on NBS TV program “face off” hosted by Ssemweya.


When asked his opinion about the highly hyped musicians entry into politics Kyanjo said proving you are on the people’s side is by unfazed action not words or people’s expectations.


“I’m not worried about Bobi Wine’s entry into politics or what he will do in parliament. Being a musician is a professional like me a fine artist” He said


“When I stood against a lawyer in Makindye people asked me what I was to do in parliament but I convincingly did my party and I was even given another term until I voluntarily retired


In parliament it’s about doing research keep up with current affairs stand on the right side and fulfill your campaign pledges.


He said MPs are national not just representatives of there constituencies.


If Bobi does this the sky will be the limit for him”

He advised

Comments