How lavish leaders hoodwink Ugandans into slavery

How lavish leaders hoodwink Ugandans into slavery


Harold Kaija

Whenever i hear that a VIP is sick, if they are not Abroad somewhere in Kenya, SA, India, Europe or US, they are in Private Hospitals here at Case Clinic, Nakasero, IHK etc!!!

I ask myself if they can’t be admitted to the Health Centres they proudly talk of, am I safe to go there???



Whenever I hear about their children, if they not at school abroad in Kenya, Europe, Asia or USA, they are here in Kampala attending Private Schools and International Schools.

I ask myself, if they can’t take their children to UPE schools that they proudly talk of, will my child find their knowledge or they are “Free of Knowledge” as Prof. Lumumba put it!!


When I hear them farming, they are opening square miles of land, have latest agro equipment; tractors, planters, weeders, harvesters, irrigation facilities etc.


I ask myself, if they can’t use “Bottle Irrigation” and also join OWEC, am I safe farming using such methods?


When I hear them go for holiday, if they are not at Beaches in Mombasa, Miami, visiting Dubai, Europe etc they are here in Game Parks and the 5 Star Hotel.

I ask myself, is visiting my ancestral home in the village and on many occasions I fail considered as holiday!!


When I hear them talk about Patriotism, I see them get “Handshakes” for “loving” their country.

I ask myself, the teachers, doctors, policemen etc who work for peanuts and don’t get a “Handshake.” Ain’t they Patriotic?


When I hear them shopping, if they are not abroad somewhere in Nairobi, J’berg, London, Paris, NY, DC etc, they are here at Forest Mall, Nakumatt etc.


I ask myself is this shopping? Going to Owino which is threatened by “investors”, Kisenyi which is now on fire, roadside markets where as am bargaining a law enforcement office comes and the seller runs away or if he isn’t lucky he is arrested!!


When the roads are bad, instead of fixing them, they buy vehicles that don’t feel the pothole or even fly!


When its too hot, they have Air Conditioners (AC) in their homes, offices and cars!!


They give me WATER and they take WINE


What pains a lot is that I write the CHEQUE!!!


 


Selected Ugandans response to this





Mugisha Robert Well put my DSG .And when there children go out to drink on the stolen money from govt they go sky lounge as for the poor go to Katanga and kifumbira to look for Chief waragi.













Peter Barongo They have become slave masters. We must estrange ourselves from them soon and at any cost!

























Kiiza Kenneth They hoodwink ignorant Ugandan peasants
















Kyagaba Ali Since we are deluded that there’s peace in Uganda where people sleep to the fullest,sometimes we forget that majority of Ugandans live below the poverty line. Harold Kaija 















Peter Barongo They have become slave masters. We must enstrange ourselves from them as soon as possible and at any cost!


















Edward Sem I hear you comrade it’s very sad what baffles me more is how an ordinary man on the streets still has the guts to put that yellow t-shirt on and sing tumwongere ekisaja yet knowing when he gets sick or his kids they have no hospital to go to his kids are in the worst schools have people lost hope and are now contented with the poverty which has become epidemic


















Mayanja Deokabugujjo Ekye nnaku eyo nayo Walumbe abanonayo….!


LikeShow more reactions

















Sarah Namugga Kasule UPE/USE schools provide basic education for those that cant afford expensive institutions. Govt HCs too provide basic health services for those that cant afford expensive Health care.








Comments