Nambooze messages supporters about her health status and the struggle, Refuses to go abroad

Nambooze messages supporters about her health status and the struggle, Refuses to go abroad




Mukono Municipality Mp undergoing treatment after she was hit by a rubber bullet on the head at Masaka last Sunday, has penned a short statement to her supporters and Ugandans in general from her resting-place.  We reproduce it here:


Catching up. . .









Am in hands of good and experience doctors who check on me promptly and the assessment is that this matter will be fully handled in Uganda by my local Doctors.


I’m fed up of this trend of flying out of the country whenever one is sick. I want to be near my children and also empower our Ugandan medics. Going out for treatment is no longer sustainable. Unless when it becomes extremely unavoidable but in this case its not and my doctors will handle.


I have also discovered that Nsambya hospital has enough equipment’s, and caring practitioners.


My problems remains severe headache, on and off congestion of the respiratory system and the head which got a problem of inflammatory tissues.

Doctors say it will go away and have recommended a total bed rest which i request my people to bare with as it is the best for my health.


In my current state even flue can worsen my condition as my system cannot fight all the battles at once but after about a week I will be very fine and back in field for action. 


To comrades in the struggle.

Take-heart, Be calm but firm We Must make DP great again.










Comments